Lizzy's Life

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hanging out with friends this Christmas!

We had a great time with friends this Christmas. We hung out at Gumps with the college and career group and had a really good time. There were so many friends of ours there that were unsaved it was awesome that they all came. (Some people that we've been praying for, for a long time.) We ate and had a bonfire, the guys played football, and John T. gave a great devotional. Praise the Lord for all the people that were there and for the way I know He's going to work in their hearts.



I made a quilt this Christmas for my Great-Grandma. I call it a family tree quilt. I printed pictures of our family on fabric paper and sewed them onto my squares.


It was SO awesome to have my Grammie sing in church with our family.


We went to our grandparents in PA for a week and had a great time. We went driving one night to look at lights, just like we used to do when we were little. It was great to see them and my uncle. It was hard to say good-bye.








I was so excited that it worked out to see some of my friends from camp on the way home. We met up at Friendly's in CT. I got to spend some time with Gene and Mike. We had a really cool time!





It was good to have our friend Dan come home for Steve and Ashley's wedding. You can tell how this week went by Steve's face. :)
Ryan grew out his beard again. (I think I might be one of the few that like it.)
It was so awesome to have my sister back for a few weeks.







Steve and Ashley had a beautiful wedding. Praise the Lord for the message that the unsaved heard and that everything went to well.




And lastly the famous group picture. Wow my sister, Shy, and Ash were SO pretty!! And of course the guys were handsome too. I was so excited about how my video footage came out.
Well, that and A LOT of shopping pretty such tells about the whole Christmas break!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Bobby Wales said…

    I'm really disappointed I missed the wedding. I didn't get to see nearly as many people as I wanted.
    Ryan's beard looks pretty sharp.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home