Lizzy's Life

Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Wonderful Family


This is my awesome family!! We're so cute! My brother Jon is such a gentleman and becoming a man so fast. My Dad is a pastor and a great, compassionate people person. (I don't think I know anyone with more patience than him.) My mom is a busy housewife, home school mom, piano teacher, Christian playwright, musician, and everything else. My sister Becka is a freshman in college and very busy. We love to watch movies and laugh together. (I miss you and love you Beck!) And me; I'm a Church Ministries, Northland Baptist Bible College graduate working on my masters in Biblical Counseling.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Bobby Wales said…

    Liz,
    Congrats on joining the blogging world! It's not just for people without lives (I hope, because I blog pretty regularly- what would that say about me?). Take Care and God bless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home