Lizzy's Life

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My New Eating Habits

Well, the Lord has answered some prayers. I've been asking God for some answers about my health. (Especially when it comes to my back.) So I went to this nutritionist person and she told me what she thought was wrong with me and I’m now on all kinds of supplements and a special diet. I am only eating meat and vegetables. No sugars of any kind, no milk products, no grain products, no peanut products, no fruit or juices, no vinegar, no potatoes or corn, no white rice, and no soy. So I’m eating all the meat I can and trying to stay sane. Please pray for me. I feel like the Israelites when God would bless them and they would go right back to complaining again. God answered my prayers and now I’m complaining again. I’m supposed to be on this diet for 4-6 months. Please pray that I’ll have a good attitude and be thankful. I would appreciate it.
:)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Bobby Wales said…

    As bad as your diet sounds, at least they didn't put you on some $500 a month medicine or some other kind of treatment. As far as medical treatments go, special diets are "easy." Not as expensive as medicine and will a lot fewer side effects.

    I'd be in rough shape though; that's the opposite of my diet. I have cereal for breakfast and lunch every day. Supper is our big meal and usually includes meat and either a potato or pasta and a vegetable. Speaking of that, I still don't know what I am going to cook tonight . . .

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    At least I'm losing weight!!! 4lb. in 5 days!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home